Tuesday 20 January 2009

016 - Chictopia

I was just wondering if anyone who reads this (if anyone reads this!) goes onto Chictopia. It's a fashion community kinda thing where people can post looks, comment on forums, write reviews and even shop! It's pretty cool. I love it since I'm obsessed with seeing how other people put clothes together and getting inspiration for myself.
My only complaint, which isn't really a complaint more like a wish, is that the forums were more active. It's what I always hate about forums.. that they aren't chatrooms basically!
Anyway, I'm kinda advertising it as I want more people to get onto it! I think if you really like your fashion blogs then it's a nice change to be able to flick through loads of people and loads of their different looks much more quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness. Hit Counters
Free Web Counters