Monday 2 February 2009

021 - The City

Ok, I admit it. I love to watch trashy MTV shows like The Hills and Laguna Beach so when The City was announced I was privately pleased. Whitney always seemed like a really nice girl in the Hills and I did like what she wore (because everyone knows thats the most important part!) so when they gave her her own show I was glad to be able to see more of her.
And I'm not gonna lie.. She's impressed me! Even though I personally wouldn't wear some of her outfits I really like it on the whole. I like her quirky knitted headbands! Buuuut, I'm not sure of this Olivia girl. I dunno if she's the nice girl she's making out to be or if she's a bitch. If you watch it you see her make some comments that I find pretty uncalled for but whatever, I'm giving her a chance. Aaaaanndd, she dresses pretty well too, she is a rich girl afterall! I'm not gonna waste time going through all the characters so here's some pictures!

I'd love to know what you guys think.. I don't even know what the critics thought of this show actually. I like it though! :)
Whitney..


Source: TheFashionSpot

Erin..

Source: MTV

Olivia..

Source: The Fashion Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness. Hit Counters
Free Web Counters