Monday 16 February 2009

025 - Pringle of Scotland

S/S 09 for Pringle is looking good. I am, admittedly, a huge Daisy Lowe fan but these pictures are beautiful. Sometimes I don't really like her entire shoot, but she look incredible in this campaign :)
And how could I not mention, Oh the hair!

Pixie Geldof also makes a sneaky appearance looking a lot different to her usual look. She almost looks like another person, but in a good way. She looks like a classier, less grungy version of herself. Don't get me wrong, I do like Pixie, she dares to scare with her sometimes monsterous outfits, but that's what is appealing.
Famous last words? I like the new Pringle of Scotland campaign!






Source: Models.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness. Hit Counters
Free Web Counters